Steamboat Springs, CO
You must create an account with NAASF and then register for the individual ski week on the NAASF page. PRIOR to arriving in Steamboat. Once NAASF members and guests have pre-registered online then you will go to the on mountain registration to pay the registration fee of $100 to receive your NAASF ski week credential. You will have access to purchase dis- counted lift tickets at this time. All non-registered guests who would like to attend the parties will be subject to a $25 per party fee. Sunday evening registration will be from 6:00pm until 9:00pm Signs in the Gondola Mall will direct you to registration Monday morning registration will be from 8:00am until 10:00am. After 10:00am on Monday all registration will be in the "Base Camp" in the ground floor of the Gondola Building
2021 NAASF lift ticket rates are
One day - $77
Two day - $154
Three day - $210
Four day - $280
Five day - $387
Steamboat is also on the IKON Pass
We have been offered discounts at LOTS of places (all of these are yet to be verified for this season, but this is what it has previously been so I see no reason that it will change).
• 40% Discount on Rentals (this 40% yields the lowest rates on the mountain - i.e. better deal than 50% at other shops)
• 25% Discount on all retail. (Goggles, Gloves, etc.)
• Deeper discounts on last year's inventory
Steamboat Ski and Sport
• 30% discount available on all daily rental products including demos at any Steamboat Ski and Sport and the Steamboat Pro Shop. Simply show your AA lift ticket for the discount.
• 10% off “Steamboat Logo” wear
Ski and Bike Kare
• 25% discount on EVERYTHING in the store.
• Some of Steamboats top Boot Fitters (25% discount on boots) and where MANY of the "Pros" on the mountain purchase their boots.
CHRISTY SPORT will give the NAASF group a 25% discount when booked online. Go to https://rental.christysport.com enter coupon code "NAASF 19", and click apply to receive the discount.
Christy Sport & Door 2 Door Rental 1-877-754-7627
Steamboat ski week #2
28 March–2 April, 2021
Steamboat has offered to run another race week for NAASF at the end of March and beginning of April. This will save the NAASF season giving us three full race weeks. Steamboat had the 2nd highest February snowfall in the past 20 years, so snow “should” be good.
Steamboat is in a more relaxed COVID condition than they were in this past January. They currently allow 50% capacity for indoor dining and drinking. With the typical warm spring afternoons, Après Ski at Timber and Torch will be a lot of fun.
It’s Spring Skiing and Steamboat really wants our business.
• Steamboat has also reduced the registration fee AGAIN. Registration will only be $55 for this week.
• Lift tickets are reduced to only $77/day.
• The Steamboat Grand has also reduced their rates as low as $120/night for a Palor Room (that’s a great deal)
• Resort Group Is offering 10% off the already 20% reduced rates(30% discount) For details see the lodging section of this email.
• Powder Pursuits and Ski and Bike Kare have HUGE discounts throughout their stores (it’s the end of the season so EVERYTHING is on sale)
DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION and LIFT TICKET PURCHASE
Just like in January, EVERYONE needs to register. Registration is a THREE step process, so PLEASE follow these simple steps. We ask EVERYONE (yes this includes your guests) help support Steamboat and NAASF and pay the $55 registration fee. We get a list from Steamboat of who has/hasn’t paid registration. We know who is and isn’t there, so PLEASE don’t put us in the awkward position of having to ask you to pay. if you have any questions or problems registering, CALL JIM ASAP 817-946-5736
PLEASE READ THIS !!!
Registration is a multi-stip process.
You must do ALL THREE OF THESE STEPS !!!
• Step One – Notify YOUR Team/Club that you are coming. If you aren’t sure how to contact your team/club, call me and I’ll help you.
• Step TWO – “Register” with NAASF – This is what let’s NAASF know you are coming and seeds you for racing
o After you resister with NAASF, THEN follow the link to the Steamboat Grand and Steamboat Resort Registration ….it’s two separate steps !!!
• Step THREE – “Register” - “Purchase Lift Tickets”, - “Purchase Race Clinics” with Steamboat
o https://book.steamboatgrand.com/v2/lodging-offers/promo-code?package=59332&code=NAASF Detailed instructions are at the bottom of this page and on www.naasf.com
EACH PERSON MUST REGISTER and PURCHASE LIFT TICKETS, CLINICS, ETC INDIVIDUALLY
• Step One
o Follow the link
• Step Two (if you do this WRONG…NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK)
o Enter the date YOU PLAN TO ARRIVE and the date YOU PLAN TO DEPART
o Don’t over think it…..not when you want to ski/ride…It’s really not that hard !!!
▪ WHEN DO YOU ARRIVE? WHEN DO YOU DEPART?
• Step Three
o Click on REGISTRATAION
o Enter the date you ARRIVE
o Add to “Cart”After you have registered, you can purchase lift tickets, and book Race Clinics
NOTE: Although the resort offers a ski/snowboard rental packages in the “Link”, you are encouraged to review all of the options listed.
• If you need lift tickets)
o Click on Lift Tickets
o Enter the number of days you want to purchase AND the date you wish your lift ticket to START
o Add to “Cart”
• If you wish to book Race Clinics
o Click on NAASF Race Clinics
o Select the day you wish to join the clinic
o Add to “Cart”